What is community? One definition of community is a group of people with diverse and varied characteristics who are linked by social ties, shared common perspectives, and engage in joint action.
Creating and coming together in community is one of the foundational values for our Wellness Through Mindfulness efforts. Our events bring us together to learn, experience, and dialogue with open minds and hearts.
WTM events are structured to allow you as a participant to share your questions and feedback to help us learn from each other and grow through discussion. To continue the momentum of shared thoughts, we now have a new way for you to contribute and share.
You are invited to post after a recent presentation or for any past topics. Our intention is to provide you another way to contribute to the WTM community of learning by creating additional discussion. Reponses to your posted comments may include responses from our volunteers, speakers, or other participants.
Some questions you may consider when you post:
- What were your key learnings from the presentation?
- In what ways is this topic relevant for you?
- Are you more aware or committed to behavioural changes that have increased your practice of mindfulness?
- What has emerged for you as a result of attending the presentation?
- Do you have any additional questions that weren’t covered during the event?
- What else are you interested in learning about mindfulness or other related topics?
To ensure we create a forum that benefits all, here are the guidelines:
- Be respectful: Treat others with respect and kindness, even if you disagree with their opinions.
- Stay on topic: Make sure your posts are relevant to the event topic.
- Please don’t spam: Avoid posting the same message multiple times, and don’t use the forum to advertise products or services.
- Use appropriate language: Refrain from using vulgar or offensive language.
- Provide valuable contributions: Contribute meaningful and insightful posts that add value to the discussion.
- Be honest: Don’t misrepresent facts or information.
- Respect others’ privacy.
- Report inappropriate behavior: We will be regularly monitoring comments, but if you see someone violating the guidelines or behaving inappropriately, report it to the moderators. wtm.thebreathproject.org/contact
- Have fun: Forums are a great way to connect with others who share our interests, so enjoy the experience!
We are excited to hear your thoughts/questions and are grateful for your ongoing curiosity and participation. Looking forward to seeing you at an upcoming event!
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.