MINDFULNESS: BURNING BRIGHT vs. BURNING OUT
Saturday June 4, 2022
8:45am – Noon
Join us from the comfort of your home!
Zoom with us online for a half day experience to bring an antidote for fear, fatigue, exhaustion, frustration, or feeling empty.
This half day experience of mindfulness is a benefit in support of WTM. All attendee fees will ensure our communication efforts continue.
Fee: $49 minimum or any amount above this if you kindly wish.
(WTM is not a charity so no tax receipts will be issued)
If this is a problem scholarships are available.
Contact Allan Donsky at email@example.com
Dr. Phil Blustein, Dr. Leslie Ellestad, Dr. Allan Donsky, and Christine Francoeur
The retreat will be held online using Zoom. Upon registering you will receive a confirmation with the Zoom link.
Please plan on joining us between 8:40 – 8:45am June 4.
Please install Zoom and ensure you know how it works.
A reminder will be sent the day before the retreat.
If there are any questions please send them to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are few suggestions for setting up to have an enjoyable retreat in your home:
- Ensure you have a dedicated space that allows you to sit comfortably
- Within this space, see if you’re able to stand, bend and extend your arms freely
- Have your computer or phone placed where you can easily see and hear the facilitators
- You may want to have a journal if that’s part of your practice
- Try to choose a place within your home that minimizes distractions and noise
- Let others in your home know your plans for seclusion
- If using your computer, leave your phone in another room – this is your time – the world will wait
- Consider preparing your snacks before the start of the retreat
- Be present with no expectations